Lifetime Factory Certification Now Available!
METAL-TEC Factory Training & Certification
Whether you have been certified in the past or you would like to become a METAL-TEC Certified trainer for your department or agency, now is your opportunity to receive a lifetime certification. Become a certified trainer to properly train within your agency or department in the proper implementation & use of the METAL-TEC.
Order your Correspondence course package which includes a Video on CD, Workbook, final exam, and upon successful completion of the course you will receive your Lifetime Trainer's Certificate. You can order the complete correspondence course for only $99, and complete this open book course at your leisure.
METAL-TEC Correspondence Training
This course is exclusively for Law Enforcement, Government, Military, Corrections & Security Trainers wishing to implement METAL-TEC within their department or agency, join the over 3,550 trainers already certified.
Each person who completes the correspondence training course and returns the exam with a 70% or better grade will become certified by the factory to train the members of their department or agency. Training will cover how to incorporate the METAL-TEC into your SOP standards for hand searches, allowing you to conduct a more thorough search for concealed weapons on subjects in the field. This course will help you learn to improve officer safety, and reduce liability by implementing the METAL-TEC. Now each officer in your department can conduct a more thorough search for weapons on subjects in the field.
• Determining the density of metallic objects being detected (is it a gun, knife or razor blade)
• Determining the metal object's shape and size to help identify the object's threat level
• How to pinpoint the location of metal objects once detected
• How officers can effectively search opposite sex and juvenile subjects using minimal contact
• Locate weapons concealed behind smaller metal objects found in clothing (such as zippers and bra wires)
• How to locate nonmetallic objects using probing and tapping techniques
• Addressing the Issues of the " Terry Pat Down "
• How to eject objects out of subject's pockets using the METAL-TEC
• Proper testing and utilization of the METAL-TEC
• Proper maintenance and battery replacement
• Proper implementation of the vehicle mounting kit and belt worn holster
The Correspondence Course Includes:
• Training video on SVCD
• Complete training curriculum manual
• Course Final Exam
• Upon satisfactory completion of the Course, a LIFETIME Trainer's certificate will be issued.
Note: All course materials (Manual, Disc and the Officer's test included in the manual) can be duplicated and used as part of your inhouse training curriculum at no additional cost for inhouse officers training.
One-time Correspondence Course Fee: $99.00 per Trainer
Click Here To to download the METAL-TEC Factory
Training & Certification Course order form.
You can also use this correspondence course order form to renew your
METAL-TEC trainer's certificate to a LIFETIME certification.
Sales: 1-800-TORFINO (1-800-867-3466)
Corporate Offices: (561) 790-0111
Fax: (561) 790-0080 email: info@Torfino.com
Copyright© 2000 - 2017 Torfino Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved METAL-TEC® is a Registered Trademark of Torfino Enterprises, Inc.
Please note our address has recently changed to the following:
Torfino Enterprises, Inc.
12520 Capital Blvd., STE #401-112
Wake Forest, NC 27587